Four Adventurous Bachelor Party Ideas
The over indulgent bachelor party scene with expensive booze and scandalous women is over-played.
Check out these four adventurous bachelor party ideas instead, and be original for your last hoorah as a single man.
Image via Flickr by Audrey
Live on the edge during a bachelor weekend of extreme sports. You’re likely already nervous about the big day, why not add a little more adrenaline to the mix? Here are some extreme sports to try:
- Scuba Diving – If you live close to the ocean, go scuba diving. Get up close to marine life, and earn major bragging rights for the upcoming wedding.
- Hang Gliding – Few things are more extreme than taking your bachelor party to the sky. See what your groomsmen are made of by putting them to the test of a hang gliding adventure.
- White Water Rafting – Ride the rapids and paddle your heart out while white water rafting. This is the perfect summer sport, and is sure to build teamwork between you and your groomsmen.
Image via Flickr by Greg Hewgill
Get dirty, use your hands and reconnect with nature during an adventurous outdoor bachelor party. Check out these top outdoor adventures:
- Camping – Don’t pitch a tent at the city park, head into the wilderness and learn what camping is really all about. Only bring the essentials, and see if you’ve got what it takes to survive outdoors for a week.
- Rock Climbing – Head to the mountains and enjoy a weekend of rock climbing with your buddies. Rock climbing requires strength, problem solving, and teamwork. It is an adventure you won’t soon forget.
- Hiking – Lace up your boots, and embark on a daylong hiking adventure. Mountain hikes take you up high for great scenery and are sure to bring challenges at each turn.
Take a Road Trip
Image via Flickr by douglasjonesjr
Not the planning type? Leave the planning behind, and take a bachelor party road trip instead. Choose a general direction to point your vehicle, and load up the guys for an unforgettable experience. Considering the price of gas, road trips are expensive, so learn about Luxury Casino, and try your hand at online gambling to make some extra cash before the party.
Get Some Speed
Image via Flickr by Martin Pettitt
No, not that type of speed, the motor sport type. Nothing gets your adrenaline pumping like the thrill of a car race. Here are a few types of races to check out:
- Monster Trucks – Thrills and spills define monster truck races. Find a race on your state’s upcoming events calendar, round-up your buddies, and prepare for a day of high-powered and oversized action.
- NASCAR – When thinking of car racing, the speed and precision of NASCAR drivers are the first things that come to mind. Get the greatest NASCAR experience with a bachelor weekend at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, FL.
- Mud Racing – Local car and truck races are laid back, and are great events to enjoy some mud-slinging. Sit high in the stands, and watch other spectators get splattered with mud, or sit low and get right in the action.
Don’t settle for a dull bachelor party. Celebrate your last days of independence with an all-out adventure, instead.